Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How to get rid of red spots left after acne treatment?

I am in the process of using the tazorac cream adn have seen a pretty good improvement in the apperence of my acne but now that my face is almost clear i have red marks were the acne used to be. Will this redness go away and is there something to use that will help it go away?|||Use cucumber or other fruit and vegetable packs to cure the redness.More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/


|||You can use a few over the counter scar treatments.





Merderma (around $20)


Cocoa butter scar serum ($10)


Bio oil (not sure about price, around $15 I%26#039;d say)


Pure vitamin E oil ($4- $5.00)





I have a scar of my own right now %26amp; i am using pure vitamin E oil on it. It has been 2 days %26amp; the scar looks lighter already. Vitamin E oil is also one of the most effective way to get rid of acne scars. I also think it is impossible to make the scar completely go away unless you use a pricey laser treatment.





Good luck!|||small amounts makeup will hide the scars and they will soon turn into the same color as your skin use lancome

No comments:

Post a Comment