Monday, April 26, 2010

Any ideas for the best acne treatment?

My skin isnt too bad, but once in a while I get a pimple or two. Anyone have any suggestions for good over the counter face wash that is good for just keeping it under control. I%26#039;ve tried a few things, and they all seem to be kinda the same. Is there one product that you have used or heard about that seems to have good results?|||i hate the commercials, but clean, clear, and under control is the way to go so yeah, %26quot;Clean and Clear%26quot;





other tips - use an antibacterial soap a couple times a day. And don%26#039;t use bar soap!! - use liquid.... bar soaps build up bacteria and all kinds of other fun stuff....|||Noxema.|||my daughter and I personally like good old noxzema for washing. And use the new nutragena spot treatment. Says on the front for stress acne. it does not contain benzoyle peroxide. I don%26#039;t know why but after 40 years I have finially found something that works. And my daughter tried the proactive and it was awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment