Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What do u recommend for acne treatment?

I would like to know what do u recommend for acne treatment?


I don%26#039;t hav severe acne ist mild biut irriating.





si it possible to get rid of acne in less then a week (7 days)|||What ever you do dont use Proactive, it doesnt work. ive used it before and if i ever forgot to put it on for one day i broke out really bad. Clean and Clear works but it doesnt do wonders. try not to get stressed, only because stressing makes it worse and when you dont stress it clears up a bit. so try using Clean and Clear and not stressing at the same time. it should help clear your acne a bit.|||It is not possible to get rid of it in seven days unless you use a Zeno. A zeno only gets rid of certain types of acne. Neutrogena has a good acne product with 2.5% benzoyl peroxide.


Zeno


http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>





Neutrogena


http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>|||I heartily recommend The ClearPores System to fight your severe acne both from outside and INSIDE, with its herbal blend.





You can visit the official site for more info: http://www.clearpores.com/clicks/clickth鈥?/a>





Here%26#039;s an article you should read too. The writer used to suffer from severe acne for more than 10 years and finally get rid of it...|||I use a cheap remedy that I swear works on me and the rest of my family. We use Nivea (blue tin) cream and place a huge %26#039;dot%26quot; on the acne overnight. Usually the redness will swell down, and more or less (in our case0, the 3rd day, it will reduce.





I swear to it. Even works for sunburnt skin! I wear it on my face and leave it over night. Ofcourse, that freaks everyone out, having a super white face. By morning, it absorbs, and leaving my skin cool and fresh :)|||I recommend following this guide here: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>





It has a lot of great information! You won%26#039;t completely get rid of the acne in 7 days, but you will see a huge improvement.|||drink alot of water .wash your face and dry your face with a paper towel not your drying towel because you still have oil from your body, but wash your face twice a day and after getting of the phone,and no stressing, stress will break your face out. no grease foods or fried.|||umm wut i do is pop all of them then i put peroxde on it


then i put lotion and drink a shitload of water lol


the only problem is i live in NYC


and get pizza like ever eff%26#039;n day so i always get pimples from the dam pizza lol|||The combination of Tea Tree Oil soap and the Clindamycin cream is the best for Acne and pimple. These work wonders. Maybe it will work on you too.


Try searching it through Google %26#039;shopaholic%26#039;s bargains%26#039;|||Drink water, Never stop drinking it. Drink like there is no tommrow. I did that and I got rid of my acne in about 2 days. good luck.|||Eliminate soda %26amp; sugar AMAP. You will see a big difference within 1 month.|||I have quite bad acne and I find Pro-Active is great so long as you use the whole system and wash twice a day.


Goodluck|||proactiv does wonders

No comments:

Post a Comment