Monday, April 26, 2010

Has anyone used the Proactive acne treatment stuff? Does it really work? I need a solution for severe acne.?

I need something functional for my teen sister so something that is safe with little to no side effects would be good.|||I have used Proactive and it%26#039;s good, but you have to be consistent with it and it can be pricey. An easier solution I have found is a great over the counter combo. Wash with Neutrogena Acne Stress Control %26quot;Power Clear Scrub%26quot; and then tone the skin with Neutrogena Rapid Clear treatment pads. I use the pads for everything - toning, spot treatment, even bikini line razor rash! Also, it doesn%26#039;t dry out my skin.|||My sisters used it once and it made them worse.





I myself just drink alot of water and whenever I drink too much soda I%26#039;ll get like one or two pimpils on my face then. I didn%26#039;t stop drinking alot of soda because of this, just because I can%26#039;t drink of any soda too much without getting tired of it.Well anymore I use to be addicted to coke, but now I only drink coke when I eat out. I drink orange soda at home but I get tired of it mostly so I drink like one bottle then like water the rest of the day because the orange soda is just blaww after one bottle, I%26#039;m like this with any soda now. Except coke, but I just don%26#039;t care for that anymore when I%26#039;m at home.|||Please do some research on proactive. It is the worst thing you can do. It may be fine to stop an outbreak or clear things up for a day but in the long run it drys your skin out worse and leads to other problems.





Look internally. Focus on your diet. Most things on the body come from inside the body so does it make sense to treat things from the surface?...ummm, no.|||i hate to answer but im sharing this which was shared to me, this one helped me a lot on my acne! http://tinyurl(put dot here)com/6gnqnq sorry i cannot paste the link, just delete the %26quot;(put dot here)%26quot; and replace it with dot. Thanks MVCJR! it really works!|||I haven%26#039;t used it but everyone says its the best acne treater. However if your acne is really, really bad then you should see a doctor and he will prescribe something more powerful.|||proactive is the worst thing you can put on your face..all it does is dry out your face and make it peel which is not good for your skin.|||i found that revitols acne cream worked for me


you can find it here


http://www.revitol.site88.net|||If it is severe, you need to see a dermatologist.|||i used it and it works for me.....the only bad thing is that ur skin starts gettin dependent on it so if u stop using it ull break out agaiN!

No comments:

Post a Comment