Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best over the counter acne treatment??

I have had a bad breakout lately and I really need a good treatment for it, and for those everyday pimples.|||Hands down, the Proactiv line of skin products is the best.|||Proactive seems to work for everyone I know but it completely dries my skin out and my oil glands try to compensate by producing more oil and then I get more pimples. I have tried everything and I really like the cheap stuff. I used Biore blemish fight ice cleanser then Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner with a cotton ball. After these I use Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Contol 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment. It is the perfect amount of moisture and I love the texture. I also exfoliate with cleansing cloths about once every two or tree days. For spot treatment I went to the doctor and Benzeclin. My complexion has been great!|||Proactive. Works fast, inexpensive, and keeps you looking great !

No comments:

Post a Comment