Friday, January 8, 2010

Which acne treatment works best for you?

I am thinking about buying skin id or proactiv or another acne product. I am currently using three products my dermatologist prescribed, but they are very expensive to keep up and help, but don%26#039;t clear all my skin completely.





So do you think proactiv or skin id or any other acne product like allclear or anything is worth the money?|||The answer is Proactive....but when you call to order it the key is to ask the operator for the maximum strength NOT the regular strength that is standard. The maximum strength is the same price as the standard....they don%26#039;t tell you this. It is secret that I have passed along to many friends with serious acne problems and it cleared them up it a few weeks. So if you have the patience to wait a few weeks...I have given you the cure to your acne problems.





And for the record I do not work for Proactive - I and many friends are believers b/c we all had problem skin and this was the only thing that worked! Good Luck!


|||i used proactive and skinID for about a year each,and i came to realize that they bleaches fabrics. such as towels, clothes, and bed sheets. and they don%26#039;t work. the neutrogena complete system works best. Report Abuse
|||I tried Proactiv a few years ago, and it didn%26#039;t work for me. I tried Murad Acne Complex after that. It helped a little, but not as much as it was supposed to. Now, I%26#039;m using the Neutrogena Wave, Stridex Dual Solutions, and a moisturizer. My skin is as clear as it%26#039;s ever been now. I still get a few zits every now and then, but not like I used to. It%26#039;s all fairly cheap too.|||My son used %26quot;Nature%26#039;s Cure%26quot; - within two weeks of using it his skin was significantly clearer. Pro-active didn%26#039;t work for him (his skin was too sensitive to the product.) You might want to give it a try - here%26#039;s their website:


http://www.naturescure.com/acne-care/|||i use proactiv

No comments:

Post a Comment