Friday, January 8, 2010

Is there a test on the computer to find out what type of acne treatment would work for your skin type?

I have tryed every single type of treatment and nothing works so i want to know if what i am using is not good for my type of skin.|||neutrogena skin id|||Try the wave. It works very well just cleansing your pores. If you are expieriencing chin breakouts it%26#039;s probably from a whitening toothpaste you use, therefore you should switch. I don%26#039;t really know of any acne tests on the interneet, but you should try proactiv. They have a product on television that they fit to your own type of skin.Hope this helps.


kookoohut|||Skin ID is amazingggg


You take a little test, and it finds out exactly what 3 different acne products are right for you.


I have it, and I love it.


:]|||skin id from neutrogena or clean and clear im not sure which but i know its called Skin ID|||just use cetaphil from your local drug store.

No comments:

Post a Comment