Friday, January 8, 2010

Does any over the counter acne treatment work?

I have tried alot of stuff! proative, clearisil, clean and clear, stridex. nothing works well enough. does anyone know anything that ACTUALLY works! dont give me the bogus %26quot;heal your ance overnight%26quot; crap. it DOES NOT WORK!!! please help me!|||Sweetie, I feel your pain. The first thing I would do is check the ingredients on the make-up that you put on your face. I was using MAC studio fix for years, and it was breaking me out and I didn%26#039;t even know it...it is full of pore cloging ingredients, so it%26#039;s def not good for acne prone skin. You can find out what ingredients are bad for acne with google.





I recently switched my make-up and my skin care to Clinique. I still have some breakouts, but not nearly as bad as before. Clinique makes a skin care line for blemish prone skin.





http://www.clinique.com/templates/products/sp_nonshaded.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY4913%26amp;PRODUCT_ID=PROD13512








Anyways, when I went to the clinique counter the lady that helped me out switched a few of the products from the kit for more gentle ones because I have veryyyy sensitive skin and I didn%26#039;t want it to dry out. Plus, they have trial sizes that you can always try for a few weeks, that way you don%26#039;t waste as much money if it doesn%26#039;t work for you...but hopefully it will. Good Luck!|||Of course this answers you%26#039;re question. You asked what works....so I said the Clinique blemsih kit works!!! Sheesh Report Abuse
|||If you have a dermatologist ask them to prescribe you a pill you take it once a day and your on your way to clearer skin! Trust me it works!


xoxo Fashionista101|||I use Clearisil tinted acne cream. It works after 3-4 days for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment