Friday, January 8, 2010

Whats the best Body Acne Treatment out there?

I have tried pills also and cant get rid of the acne on my body.|||How to Cure Body Acne





Shower following a workout. This is the simplest way to cure body acne. Breakouts on the body usually occur from excessive sweat. Rinsing off after exercise will prevent the acne from occurring.





Wear loose and breathable fabrics. This will allow your skin to breathe and the perspiration will not build up under your clothes.





Use a home remedy to treat body acne. Create a topical oil that includes the blending of 2 tsp. olive oil, 1 tsp. calendula oil, 1 tsp. almond oil, 2 drops of tea tree oil, and a drop each of chamomile and lavender oil. Apply to the affected areas on a daily basis.





Take a daily supplement to get rid of body acne. Products such as AcnEase are designed specifically to cure body acne.





Purchase an acne treatment spray. These formulas come in a spray bottle and are easy to apply in hard to reach areas, such as the back. Nature%26#039;s Cure manufactures an acne spray that is effective and dermatologist approved.





Use a body wash with Salicylic Acid, like Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash or Scrub, in the shower daily.





Apply a spot treatment multiple times during the day containing Benzoyl Peroxide like Clean %26amp; Clear Persa-Gel 10. Many acne lotions only contain 2.5% of the active ingredient, while this one has 10%. Plus it is a gel that dries clear.





Drink 8-10 glasses of water per day. This will flush your system from all impurities and toxins





Consider taking flax oil on a regular basis. You need to keep your system clean.





If your body acne does not clear up after a home treatment, ask your dermatologist about a prescription.





Do not use more than one acne treatment at a time.





Blending the treatments may worsen the condition.





Do not use the acne spray on the face. It will cause irritation if sprayed into the eyes or mouth.|||Hi,


I used to have really bad acne right from my teenage years . It was pretty embarassing to go to college with my acne patched face and I was desperate to get rid of it somehow. I took plenty of efforts to keep my face clean all the time and also ate nutritious food and drank lots of water. None of it helped though. I then recently read an article about a lady who got rid of her acne completely using a particular acne product. I tried it and it worked really well. Within 4 weeks my acne was gone completely. Really good stuff. Just thought I would share this with everyone. You can read more about the lady’s article at the link below.





http://acnevanish.wordpress.com/|||Hi,


I used to have really bad acne right from my teenage years . It was pretty embarassing to go to college with my acne patched face and I was desperate to get rid of it somehow. I took plenty of efforts to keep my face clean all the time and also ate nutritious food and drank lots of water. None of it helped though. I then recently read an article about a lady who got rid of her acne completely using a particular acne product. I tried it and it worked really well. Within 4 weeks my acne was hardly visible. Really good stuff. You can read more about the lady’s article at the link below.





http://acnevanish.wordpress.com/|||Try blacksoap with cocoa butter and vitamin E. This stuff is AWESOME! ANd cheap. worked for me and my husband.





http://www.sunaroma.com/sa/www/index.php…|||Accutane. Beware though, there are many serious side effects. Talk to a dermatologist about it.|||I am not positive but it is NOT proactive.

No comments:

Post a Comment