Friday, January 8, 2010

Can you recommend a good acne treatment?

I%26#039;ve noticed that after a few months, acne treatments fail me. What are some good treatments that you have used? Do you have any allergies? I think I am allergic to benzoyl peroxide; I developed a mild irritation. Currently I am using the Vichy Normaderm line but I am looking for something to use on the acne, not any facial washes/lotions since Vichy is great when it comes to washes and lotions.|||I use clinique 3-step. It%26#039;s a soap, then astringent, then lotion. I had to drop the 2nd step, the astringent, because it was too harsh for my skin, but since I%26#039;ve been using it 2x daily for a few months, I have many fewer pimples. I also use their 7-day scrub to reduce blackheads and make my skin smoother. It%26#039;s a little expensive, but it lasts a long time if you%26#039;re careful with it and you can use your purchases of these items to qualify for their free gifts a few times a year (great makeup samples, it%26#039;s how I get most of my eyeshadows and lipsticks). Good luck!|||A few friends of mine have had GREAT luck with proactive...|||proactive is GREAT! buh bye luv ja ur welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment