Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best acne treatment for a teenager's face?

From experience? Ones that don%26#039;t do damage to your skin and are not healthy for it...|||I%26#039;m 14 years old, and I%26#039;ve struggled with my acne ever since 4th grade. I have tried every home remedy and OTC product known to man. I can tell you that everything I tried only made my acne worse. From my experiences, I have learned that less is more. I finally convinced my mom to take me to see a dermatologist, who prescribed me a cream called Duac. After using it for about a week, a noticed a great improvement in my skin. Everyone%26#039;s skin is different, so Duac may not necessarily be the right prescription for you. I would recommend rinsing you face with warm water in the morning (don%26#039;t scrub) and then applying some Duac (or any other prescription you chose to use) to the affected areas. Remember, less is more, so you only need a little cream to do the trick. Try to keep your hair out of your face and avoid touching your face or popping the zits, which will spread bacteria and make your acne worse. During the day, try drinking 8 glasses of water and stay away from fried, fatty foods. This will help clear your acne from the inside out. At nighttime, rinse your face again and apply some more Duac. I would also apply a night moisturizer on top of the Duac, since dry skin facilitates the spread of acne. Duac does bleach dyed fabric, so I would also purchase two or three white pillowcases and a white washcloth. Change your pillowcase every other night. Lastly, don%26#039;t stress out about it. Seriously. When I had terrible skin, I would notice that the more I worried about the pimples going away, the more that would appear the next day. It is actually proven that stress triggers acne. Just imagine yourself with the beautiful skin you%26#039;ve always wanted, and soon that dream will become a reality. At times I often felt that I would never to be able to achieve the clear skin I always wanted, but with the Duac, an easy regimen, and positive thinking, I now am super happy with my skin and have never felt better about my appearance. Hope I helped!|||The trips I took to the dermatologist cost me way more than this lol and the crap they gave me just made my acne worse and I have tried every other overt the counter acne cream/lotion/soap that never worked You should check out this website what sells acne cream , it got rid of mine in 10 days or money back





www.StopMyAcne.Info





diana x|||proactive or noxema. nothing else worked for me besides those too.|||It all depends on your skin. You will just have to try them until you find the right one.|||try proactive

No comments:

Post a Comment