Friday, January 8, 2010

Whats the best acne treatment i can buy at a ocal drugstore?

i want a daily facewash or acne treatment that i can buy at a local drugstore. does anyone know the best brand?|||I use benzoyl peroxide -- it%26#039;s usually right around the face washes, and stuff -- but, it%26#039;s more of a cream that you can put on before you go to bed -- it works REALLY well (so well, in fact, that it%26#039;s part of a prescription medication used to treat acne).|||The products you are using, are they salycic acid or benzolyl peroxide? BP can be VERY drying. I personally like SA better. Almost all washes have it. They try finding a face lotion with it in it. Clean and clear has a good moisturizer with SA and it helps keep pimples at bay. Personally, I use Biore products (which you get over the counter. Their products range from $5-$10). They are harsh on pimples, but not on your face. I think you will just need to experiment with products until you find what works for you. Remember, it can take 1 month for products to fully begin working!


Personally, Proactive didn%26#039;t work for me. I have been using Biore products for over a year and I hardly ever break out! Occasionally I will get one or two, but nothing bad. For body acne I use Neutrogena acne body wash I never break out on my body. It gets 110 in summer so sweat in inevitably, yet I never break out. Give it a try. All of it is cheap too. About $5-10 depending on what you buy! Salysic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying fo rme! Good luck|||Anything Neutrogena. They have a great selection of products to choose from for any acne needs and all are very effective and gentle on your skin.|||You have to attack acne where it starts, with your diet. For me, diet was the cause and solution. Topical medications fight the symptoms. Start by eliminating trans fats and eating more fruits and vegetables. Once you start cleaning up the inside of your body, by eating properly, the outside of your body (your skin) will be get cleaned up too. I started a website to document my problem and solution.





http://www.fredstown.com/





You might find it helpful to read my story. Just remember to eat an all natural/organic diet with lots of fruits and vegetables. Stay away from processed foods. Use mild, all natural cleansers and don%26#039;t pick at your face. Get lots of sleep and enough water for your body weight. Remember, clean body = clean skin. While you%26#039;re waiting for your skin to clear, remind yourself that acne is a challenge that you will overcome soon. Once you%26#039;re rid of it, tell all your friends how you did it. That%26#039;s what I%26#039;m doing. God Bless.


Source(s):





http://www.fredstown.com/|||neutrogena is the best|||Aveeno Clear Complexion

No comments:

Post a Comment