Friday, January 8, 2010

Is there an acne treatment that gets rid of acne in one night/day?

I have recently broke out into big red bumps. I have to walk around with my eyebrows up so the pimples aren%26#039;t visible, but it%26#039;s really embarrasing :/ Any tips on how to make it disapear over night|||try using these 2 products Clean and clear deep cleaning astringent and that usually dries stuff up and by the second day they are usually gone. Then try Neutrogena Rapid clear gel it also helps. I used to have REALLy bad acne and now I don%26#039;t have problems.|||It sucks, and it happened to me too. I%26#039;ve tried all types of rememdies for the past 15 years. For some immediate over the counter relief, I think the Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Patch made more noticeable blemishes visibly better by the next day. In the end, you may want to see a dermatologist. You%26#039;ll get fast and effective results from that, and it will make you feel ten times better about yourself!|||nothing you can do in one day exept cover them in cream|||I don%26#039;t think you can get rid of that in one day but here is the product that I used and the results was real good,: http://www.acnezine.com/?aid=298248


2 bottle for free if you order maximum package.Works great and has a 100% guarantee that you can get your money back if it was not effective. it%26#039;s great. Just use it and you%26#039;ll find out, for more information look at their site


Hope this helps|||The site below helped me. Godbless and Goodluck.|||You can clean your skin with apple cider vinegar as a simple home remedy. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.|||oh dear...i had bad time too with spots. They went away within a few months though. I went to the doctors and got some pills and after 3 months they worked mircles. I tried everything from using talcum powder to try asorb the oil and every %26#039;spot %26#039;product. Try and eat a healthy diet...lots of greens helps and cut out sugar and greasy foods you will be amazed at the effect take care and gud luck xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment