Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best acne treatment you have used?

please help me, i have a lot of acne and its all on my forehead (whiteheads). i%26#039;d look terrible with bangs, so please dont suggest that. what is the best acne treatment that you have ever used? like i mean, awesome and noticable results. I realy want to get rid of the acne and it would really help me, thanks.|||Hiya. I%26#039;ve used a ton of different acne products and the products I%26#039;ve found that work really well include: St.Ives- face wash/scrub and the Neutrogena 3 in 1 Kit. However, For the past 2 months I%26#039;ve been using Proactiv Solution. At first I thought Proactiv was just a bunch of hype but now I see that it really work. So I would recommend ordering Proactiv Solution-- you can try the 1 month kit for 20 dollars. It is expensive but I think it%26#039;s worth it. If not, stick to the Neutrogena 3 in 1 kit which does work very well.





Aside from the acne treatments, you need to monitor your eating/sleeping habits. Make sure you try to stay away from greasy foods and try to drink lots of water. Stay stress free and get enough rest! Good Luck!|||I%26#039;ve tried a lot of prescription pills from my dermo.


in 2007 i took accutane...the results were great for me.


the side-effects are a little upsetting...but it was worth it in the end.





I had clear skin until fall of 2007, and had to be put back on accutane and my skin is flawless. I love it.





I suggest using this as a last resort, and researching it before hand.|||Everyones skin is different. There is no telling what will be right for your skin. But here is my regime.





I wash my face with Neutrogena Oil free Acne Wash.


Three days a week, I do an Aspirin mask.


Here is how you make it: Four tablets of uncoated aspirin, honey, and a few drops of water. Mix together, the mixture should be grainy. Apply to face, allow to dry for fifteen minutes. After, use the grains to exfoliate your skin with warm water. Pat dry with a towel. Your skin should be glowing, and the acne less red.





Follow with Burt%26#039;s Bee Lettuce toner.





Then I use Clean and Clear Oxygenating moisutizer. It%26#039;s ultra light and ungreasy. Probably great since acne is started by oil.





For makeup, you can use Neutrogena skin clearing foundations. It has sycalic acid which is an acne fighter.





-This can be drying, so make sure to constantly moisturize.


I hope this works for you! All of these products are cheap, so they won%26#039;t burden your pockets. lol~|||Neutrogena Rapid Clear Pads Work Miracles For Quick fixes.








However, To Prevent Them From Coming , I Try to Drink The Recommended 8 Cups Of Water A Day.





I Also Do 30 Minutes Of Cardio At Least Twice A Week To Pump Up My Immune System And Make My Skin Shiny And To Increase Elasticity.





Lastly, I Eat And Drink Items High In Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Omega 3s And Protein . These Help To Cleanse You System Of bacteria That Cause Acne.





:)


P.S. Dont Forget Your Sunscreen !


(This Prevents Wrinkling And Discoloration) ||| I highly recommend Patricia Wexler%26#039;s line that is available at bath and body works. It%26#039;s kinda pricey but i can see it helps clear my skin without drying it. I especially like the creamy acne cleanser and the glycolic peel pads. Hope this helps.|||I really liked Clean %26amp; Clear Advantage. It really made a difference for me and it didn%26#039;t dry my skin out like some other brands will.|||I personally love using Proactiv!

No comments:

Post a Comment