Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the most effective acne treatment for oily skin?

I have very oily skin. I%26#039;ve used proactive but it seems to make my skin more oily than it is. I%26#039;ve also use origins but that did not help at all. Right now, I%26#039;m using Indian clay and I haven%26#039;t noticed muh diffeence. so, can you please suggest any acne treatments that can be effective for oily skin!?!?!?|||Proactiv!!





I know buying proactiv can be a bit rough .. because you have to order and top of it ... it can be expensive. But I have tried every other over the counter brand spending thousands of dollars and as soon as I started using proactiv they went away. I used it for like 3 years and it has left my skin very clean. I don%26#039;t use it anymore .... I do get the occasional break out once a month or so ... but they go away fast because I have also changed my diet together with proactive usage.





So my recommendation is ... proactiv for like a year to get your skin balanced ... and at the same time change to a diet containing 1 - 1.5 liters of water, multivitamins, 3-4 servings of vegetables and fruits and very little fatty food. Keep track of your food and try and stay away from fatty stuff most of the time. It will do wonders. After your skin is cleared ... then use neutrogena normal face cleanser .. and now I use any cream I want on my face without having any clogged spores or anything ...





It%26#039;s just that if your skin is prone to breakouts ... its best to get it in balance with a good diet and proactiv ... then you can do what ever you want. My skin has never looked good those days when i was using proactiv.





Caution ... do not use anything else when using proactiv. If you do it will dry your skin more and cause more acne. This is why some people complain about proactiv .... they use other products with it. Just use proactiv for two weeks and you will see a HUGE difference.|||I Used This Clean And Clear Stuff And It Was Only Like $3.00 And It Worked Really Good. It Lasted A Long Time Too. It%26#039;s A Small Tube Of Acne Spot Treatment And You Can FEEL IT WORKING. Just Wash Your Face And Dab A Little Bit On Acne Spots Or The Whole Face. It Doesn%26#039;t Even Look Like You%26#039;ve Used An Acne Treatment. With Others It Makes Your Face Red And Irritated Or Oily. Others Just Take Way Too Long. Proactive Made My Acne Worse:( So I Hope This Works. Try Exfoliating Gloves Too. And The St. Ives Apricot Scrub [I Think That%26#039;s The Name] Works Too.





Tanning Also Helps. And Try Not To Pick At Your Face. I Know It%26#039;s Hard, And If You Do, Make Sure You Wash Your Face Plenty. Try To Limit Some Of The Junkfood Including Pop, Caffien, And Sugar. Surprisingly, Calamine Lotion Works Too. Put Some On At Night And Wash Your Face In The Morning. It Will Look A Little Dried Out, But That%26#039;s A Good Thing Because It%26#039;s Reducing The Oils On Your Face.|||This is by far the best thing on the planet for people who have both acne and oily skin. It%26#039;s cost effective, low cost and 100% natural. Good luck :-)





http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ACNE-TREATMENT-CURE-OILY-SKIN-SPOTS-BLEMISHES-DETOX_W0QQitemZ200297933721QQihZ010QQcategoryZ29618QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem|||Medications make acne red and itchy before it gets better. That%26#039;s normal, but it sounds like you would be better of using natural cures. Here%26#039;s a link that might help you out. There are books under the %26quot;resources%26quot; section that go way more in-depth.|||proactiv only works on certain types of skin. i suggest skinID, its special for your skin. ive also heard that clean and clear also works well. or you can go pick up a spot treatment at drugstores. they sometimes work.|||Without spending a lot of money. just run hot water until it is very hot. Get a wash cloth wet it with hit water. and just take a little bit of hand soap and scrub your face. if you do it 3 or 4 times a day you%26#039;ll be fine|||Try this:





http://www.skinid.com/econsumer/clearski鈥?/a>





Take the evaluation and it will tell you the three best treatments for your skin :)|||use the proactiv and use the daily oil control its amazin


also make sure you onlly use a dime size amount of lotion


=]

No comments:

Post a Comment