Friday, January 8, 2010

Where can i find tinted acne treatment cream in the UK?

it has to be tinted and in cream, not gel. It can%26#039;t be clear or invisible. It has to be tinted. I used to get clearasil maximum strength acne treatment cream in tint from the USA, but it got to be costly to order. I would like to get some somewhere in Leicester or Loughborough. It doesn%26#039;t have to be brand clearasil. What shops do have these kinds of treatment? Thanks!|||I don%26#039;t think there is one available. Why not use an acne cream and the use a tinted moisturiser after?|||Here is a good page on squidoo on acne treatment review.


http://www.squidoo.com/acne-treatment-review


good luck. Report Abuse
|||I have to say, I have never even heard of tinted acne cream, and I%26#039;ve tried pretty much every spot remedy!!!|||In hospital|||I have not heard of this here but you could order online if you know where the US sells it. Or you could mix some foundation into it|||This site may help you.|||I don%26#039;t know if they have this in the UK but I use clean%26amp; clear cover up. It comes in this wand type thing. It covers up redness really good and has medicine in it also! It%26#039;s kinda cheap too. I bought it at Wal mart|||clearpores is made in the uk and distributed worldwide.|||neutrogena|||@Boots|||When I was a teenager I used Oxy tinted formula. Or make your own by adding a dab of oil free foundation to your own benzoil peroxide cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment