Monday, April 26, 2010

Can you use Acne treatment for your face on your back?

I have Clean and Clear acne solution that I use on my face. But, my back breaks out as well; instead of buying a different acne solution for my back I was wondering if I could just use the Clean and Clear. When i looked online i saw something that said it would make it worse. Most acne products have the same stuff in it though and i don%26#039;t want to spend another 20 dollars on more acne solution...soo do you think it%26#039;ll work?|||try something with salicylic acid. I use the proactiv deep cleansing wash for the face and body. It works well for me. |||Basically NO.





People suffering from mild or moderate body acne, I heartily recommend the Clear Pores System. Hard to treat cases are better left to a dermatologist鈥檚 skills, although ClearPores is certainly up to the task.





The best way to treat acne is to cleanse the skin with a solution containing Salicylic Acid and SD Alcohol 40. The ClearPores body and face washes contain these two excellent ingredients, which are accompanied by the well-known Aloe Vera (to soothe the skin and help the healing process), Dandelion Root and Yellow Dock.





See its official site: http://www.clearpores.com/clicks/clickth鈥?/a>





Also...keep your body skin clean every day and be careful not to trigger acne or rashes by wearing very tight clothing or heavy backpacks. If you feel your clothing, backpack or purse is causing you skin problems, then start thinking about alternatives.





|||noxzema also has salicylic acid in it, and I%26#039;m pretty sure it%26#039;s much cheaper then proactiv =p then again, I live in Canada where you can%26#039;t get proactiv so I always figure it%26#039;s expensive cause the celebrities use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment